Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This issue will review:
- Cardiovascular Events with Finerenone in Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- Kidney outcomes associated with SGLT2 inhibitors versus other glucose-lowering drugs in real-world clinical practice
- A Biomarker-Based Score for Risk of Hospitalization for Heart Failure in Patients With Diabetes
- Empagliflozin in Heart Failure with a Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Patient-Centered Goal-Setting in the National Diabetes Prevention Program: A Pilot Study
- Association of Type 2 Diabetes, According to the Number of Risk Factors Within Target Range, With Structural Brain Abnormalities, Cognitive Performance, and Risk of Dementia
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visit www.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Chair-Department of Family Medicine, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)