Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This issue will review:
- Long-term Weight Training and Mortality in U.S. Male Health Professionals With and Without Type 2 Diabetes
- Trajectories of Cognition and Daily Functioning Before and After the Diagnosis ofDiabetes
- The Portfolio Diet and Incident Type 2 Diabetes
- Racial Disparities in Access and Use of Diabetes Technology Among Adult Patients With Type 1 Diabetes
- Deficits and Disparities in Early Uptake of Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and SGLT2i Among Medicare-Insured Adults Following a New Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease or Heart Failure
- Sleep Duration and Risks of Incident Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality Among People With Type 2 Diabetes Outcomes
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visitwww.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Chair-Department of Family Medicine, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)