Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This month we review articles on:
- Oral Semaglutide Monotherapy in Type 2 Diabetes
- Lifestyle Counseling and Long-term Clinical Outcomes
- Economic Burden of Diabetes in the United States
- Microvascular Disease and Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Optimal Blood Pressure Target for Patients with Type 1 Diabetes
- Lack of Durable Improvements in Beta-Cell Function after Medication Withdrawal in Prediabetes
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visit www.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)