Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This issue will review:
- Dulaglutide 3.0 mg and 4.5 mg Versus Dulaglutide 1.5 mg
- Autonomous Artificial Intelligence for Diagnosing Diabetic Retinopathy in Youth
- Prediabetes, Diabetes, and the Risk of All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality
- Effects of iGlarLixi up to 52 weeks in type 2 diabetes
- Comparative effectiveness and safety of SGLT2 inhibitors vs. GLP-1 receptor agonists in Older Adults
- Changes in Plant-Based Diet Indices and Subsequent Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visit www.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Chair-Department of Family Medicine, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)