Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This issue will review:
- Risks and burdens of incident diabetes after Covid-19
- Trends in Timing of and Glycemia at Initiation of Second-line treatment for T2DM
- Safety of Empagliflozin in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes and CKD
- Weight Change During Postintervention Follow-up of the Look AHEAD Study
- Progression to Diabetes Among Older Adults With Prediabetes
- Association between DM and gray matter atrophy patterns in Older Adults
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visitwww.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Chair-Department of Family Medicine, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)