Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This issue will review:
- High Burden of Subclinical and Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Adults With Metabolically Healthy Obesity
- Comparison of Once-Weekly Insulin Icodec Titration Strategies Versus Once-Daily Insulin Glargine U100
- Land Cover of Early-Life Environment Modulates the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes
- Switching to Once-Weekly Insulin Icodec Versus Once-Daily Insulin Glargine U100 in Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on Daily Basal Insulin
- Projecting the Incidence of Type 2 Diabetes-Related End- Stage Kidney Disease until 2040: A Comparison between the Effects of Diabetes Prevention and Treatment with an SGLT2 Inhibitor
- Barriers to Technology Use and Endocrinology Care for Underserved Communities With Type 1 Diabetes
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visit www.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Chair-Department of Family Medicine, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)