Diabetes Core Update is a monthly podcast that presents and discusses the latest clinically relevant articles from the American Diabetes Association’s four science and medical journals – Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum. Each episode is approximately 25 minutes long and presents 5-6 recently published articles from ADA journals.
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
This issue will review:
- Dietary factors and all-cause mortality in individuals with type 2 diabetes
- Prevalence and Predictors of Household Food Insecurity and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Use in Youth and Young Adults With Diabetes
- Association of Sodium–Glucose Cotransporter-2 Inhibitors with Time to Dementia
- Concomitant Use of Sulfonylureas and beta-Blockers with the Risk of Severe Hypoglycemia Among Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- A novel triple GIP, GLP-1, and glucagon receptor agonist in people with type 2 diabetes: A Phase 1b Trial
- Different Types of Industry- Produced and Ruminant Trans Fatty Acid Intake and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
For more information about each of ADA’s science and medical journals, please visitwww.diabetesjournals.org.
Neil Skolnik, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Associate Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Abington Jefferson Health
John J. Russell, M.D., Professor of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University; Director, Family Medicine Residency Program, Chair-Department of Family Medicine, Abington Jefferson Health
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)