This special issue focuses on Answering Questions about Inpatient Care During Covid 19, a follow-up discussion to the Townhall meeting discussing inpatient care.
Recorded April 15, 2020.
This podcast will cover:
- Subcutaneous Insulin Infusions
- CGM use in the inpatient setting
- Insulin Infusion pumps in the inpatient setting
- Inpatient Glycemic Control – what are the recommendations?
- Oral Medications
- Hydroxychloroquine adverse effects in persons with diabetes
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
Robert Eckel, MD ADA President, Medicine & Science
Irl Hirsch, MD University of Washington
Mary Korytkowski, MD University of Pittsburgh
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)