This special issue focuses on Empowering Patients with Diabetes During Covid-19
Recorded April 9, 2020.
This podcast will cover:
- Defining terms and talking with patients about the epidemiology of COVID-19
- How should providers talk with patients about the risk of COVID-19 – The impact of testing
- COVID-19 infection and its impact on self-care
- Barriers to Problem Solving
- Diabetes Self Care Helping to Create a Sense of Normalcy
- Self-Care – “Its OK not to be OK” – Acknowledging our feelings
- Coping with Stress
Intended for practicing physicians and health care professionals, Diabetes Core Update discusses how the latest research and information published in journals of the American Diabetes Association are relevant to clinical practice and can be applied in a treatment setting.
Mary de Groot, PhD President, Health Care & Education, ADA
Jane Jeffrie-Seley, DNP, MPH New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine
Jean M. Lawrence, ScD, MPH, MSSA, FACE Southern California Permanente Medical Group Kaiser Permanente Research
…. more: Diabetes Journals (ADA) (Quelle/Source)